domingo, 24 de abril de 2016

Separating documents

So guys, I'm here, again, minding my own. =) I spent my sunny Saturday separating documents for the visa!


I know! The life of a future immigrant is not that easy hey, lots and lots of things to organise, piles of documents to see and don't forget anything! There's so many things to do, but here we go!

I don't know why all of this makes me feel anxious, nervous, tense. I shouldn't! All that we need to prove is that our marriage is genuine (and it iS!), so why do I keep worrying about it if there's nothing wrong about out relationship, right? I think that is because there's so many things involved in it, values, our future, I don't know!

Anyway, I will keep myself positive!! I swear!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...