segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2016

Myths about gringos (and marriage with them) - Part 4/5

4- I won't need to work if I live with him in Europe





Have you ever had a conversation about it? What is the opinion of both of you about it? Both are not bothered about going out to work every day? Or your husband would not want you to go out to work every day? What does he think about it? Do you agree with his opinion? Are you willing to do what he wants? Or is it you who prefers to stay at home and be supported by him while taking care of things at home? And he agrees with that? Are you able to have that kind of life? The salary that he receives will be enough to keep your lives if you do decide to stay at home?

But that's a post full of questions, Luciana!
Yeah right?! I know!
That's why it is not so simple ... As I said in the first section of this post: No! It's not true that every foreigner is rich! So maybe you do not become a lady of leisure only by marrying one foreigner, okay?
It is a super serious matter and needs to be discusssed between you both.

If you no longer work when living in Europe and like it, great! But I particularly like to earn my pocket money and hope to get a job as soon as I get there.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...