domingo, 20 de março de 2016

They paint us all as clowns...


I confess, I wasn't even a bit interested in writing about politics here on the blog, but I follow some others Brazilian bloggers who are already living abroad and realize the indignation of them when see the news that comes across by Facebook, Twitter, TV, etc. It made me stop and think a bit that not only we (Brazilians who are still in the country or the ones who won't leave) that suffer because of this situation, that get upset cause tremendous shame, so much crime, both theft and so many lies, so much hypocrisy! Any honest person that faces the real and current situation of Brazil has the same reaction: "What's happening in Brazil?" Nobody understands! No one can understand! There is no logic or explanation for the circus that was built here... Unfortunately! It's revolting!


Do you know what is the worst part in it? It's that we are obligued to vote on these corrupt politicians. They are like one worse than the other and our mentality goes to "ok, who's the least worst?" and actually we aren't happy to vote for any of them!
When we go to research about their past in politics, if they have a clean record or not, if they have been involved with corruption before or laundering money, all of this, no one is left over! Impressive!
But in each 4 years, in October, here we go to vote... again, we must, right? And the disappointment comes after, while they fill their pockets with money because of the very high taxes we pay here and don't give anything in return.


Health, education, security, sanitation, where is it? Where?
General crisis, economic crisis, political crisis,.. so sad...


And it doesn't end there! There's still people defending the scoundrels. In my opinion, all of them should leave their jobs, regardless of political party. Did they steal? Have to be arrested! No citizen, being a politician or not, is not above the law.

I'm not going to get into this way too much, I just think that even leaving the country, I won't stop getting surprised with such a mess that our country is... 

Que país é este? (Renato Russo/Legião Urbana)
What kind of country is this?
In the favelas, in the Senate
There's mess everywhere
No one respects our Constituition
But everybody believes in the progress of our nation
What kind of country is this?
What kind of country is this?
What kind of country is this?
In the Amazon river , Araguaia, Fluminense Baixada
Mato Grosso, Minas Gerais, and in the Northeast, everything's in peace
I'll rest when my death comes
But the bloodshed goes on and on
Staining papers, truthfull documents
To bosses and kingpins' relieve, I say:
What kind of country is this?
What kind of country is this?
What kind of country is this?
This 3th world thing, if it's just abroad mocking, let it alone
But Brazil will become rich
We'll earn thousands in money
when we sell the souls of all our indians
in a auction
What kind of country is this?
What kind of country is this?
What kind of country is this?

Um comentário:

  1. Honestly I feel like a clown, I feel ashamed of my country and the politicians...and I don`t see things getting better any time soon. I always wanted my country to be great, to make me proud of it, but each day I realize it`s not gonna happen =/

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...