sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2016

The reasons

The reasons



Hey up!

            My name is Luciana, I am Brazilian, currently living in Brazil (Still!) And recently  married to Daniel, who is English and we are planning to live there in England. I always loved to read and write, make new friends, and respond to comments and see photos. Even tried once before to have a blog years ago, but I was still too young then to have anything really of any relevance to say,  I ended up writing about school and my day-to-day things (and who needs to know that, really? My dear diary? LOL) .
            But this time, I noticed that I really have something important to say and that hopefully could help others also who are (or will be) going through the same difficulties that my husband and I are. As we are in the foreign post-wedding period to get everything organised to get my visa and I could not find much on the internet that resembled our specific situation.
            So I created this blog to talk about various issues relating to our countries of origin, such as travel, food, music, trivia, LDR (long distance relationship), lifestyle, and especially about the bureaucracy of the immigration process between Brazil - England, difficulties, time (deadlines) prices, to help in some way other people looking for answers to questions and cannot find (which is exactly what is happening to us right now).
            We find it very difficult to find forums or other blogs with testimonials from people who have lived this anguish and had all these doubts that we are now having when applying for my visa. Lack of information as well as cross-information hinder enough!
            Our wedding was held here in Brazil itself, but that's another post altogether I'll tell you everything slowly...
            Please feel free to share all your experiences and views!
            I can't promise that I will post every day or even every week, but I promise to post when you and I have something new and interesting to discuss! Just follow =)
T'ra and see ya in bit!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...